- 1/4 Cup A L'Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Yukon Gold / Baby Potatoes
- 2/3 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 2 Teaspoons Henry Langdon Smoked Paprika Sea Salt Rub
Sour Cream & Chive Dipper
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Chives
- 1/2 Clove Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Henry Langdon Smoked Paprika Sea Salt Rub (to preference)
Crispy Potatoes - In a mixing bowl, add your Henry Langdon Smoked Paprika Sea Salt Rub, A L'Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil and parmesan. Once combined, add your mixture evenly on the base of the baking tray. To prepare the mini potatoes, wash and slice in half, and cross hatch, to ensure the potatoes become crispy and delicious when cooking. Place the potatoes face down (cross hatch down) into the mixture in the baking tray, and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until deliciously crispy.
Dipper - Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix. Chill until ready to serve.