- 500g Chicken Breast
- 2 Heaped Tablespoons Henry Langdon Middle Eastern Spice
- A L'Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
In a large bowl, add your chicken breast (chicken wings would also be delicious), a liberal splash of Olive Oil, a squeeze of lemon juice for acidity, and lastly your tablespoons of Henry Langdon Middle Eastern Spice. Coat the chicken evenly, glad wrap and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Once your chicken has been left to marinate, remove from refrigerator and place on an aluminium foil covered tray. Place into the oven at approximately 160 degrees (this may vary according to your oven) and bake until cooked through. If you have done this recipe with chicken wings, we suggest cooking on the BBQ; absolutely scrumptious!
Serve with a bulgar or cous cous salad with juicy tomatoes and plenty of fresh herbs. To add even more flavour to the dish, make this simple Tahini Middle Eastern Sauce.
Tahini Middle Eastern Sauce Ingredients
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Henry Langdon Middle Eastern Spice
- 3 Tablespoons Tahini
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons A L'Olivier Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Henry Langdon Cracked Black Pepper
Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk together. Refrigerate before use.