- 1 1/2 Cups of Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Tablespoons of Henry Langdon Greek Gyros
- 1 Tablespoon of A L'Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Handful of Finely Chopped Coriander
- Handful of Finely Chopped Mint
- 2 Cucumbers
- Splash of Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Henry Langdon Cracked Black Pepper Sea Salt Rub
In a bowl, add natural Greek yoghurt along with the Henry Langdon Greek Gyros, A L'Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and a generous pinch of Henry Langdon Cracked Black Pepper Sea Salt Rub.
Finely chop coriander and mint and add to the bowl. For this recipe, the cucumbers can be added to the Tzatziki in two different ways, depending on preference. For a delectable crunch, chop the cucumbers into little chunks; alternatively the cucumbers can be grated.
Serve on a pita with the Henry Langdon Greek Gyros Meatballs, greenery and ripe red chopped cherry tomatoes.
Henry's Greek Gyros Tzatziki